Saturday, February 12, 2011

Before & During : Rob



This week, I received the following email from Rob:
I started this change at 297 lbs 42" waist and a nice big gut.  Keep in mind that at this weight I was in the gym at least 3 days a week and still NEVER lost any weight.
I started this lifestyle change when I observed the progress of my Mom and Dad, Lorie and Bob Hill. 
I have taken before pictures to show my stomach and back.  This change began on November 11th 2010 and as of today I have lost 40 lbs, weighing in at 257 lbs on Feb 9th 2011. Now down to a 38" waist will some room to spare.


I feel great and have a first goal weight of 250lbs.  My long term goal weight is 230 lbs.  Keep in mind I am 6' 4" with a muscular build underneath all the insulation so I do not wish to conform to the typical "BMI" recommendations as they don't account for someone with muscle above an average individual.
I simply work with how I want to look and how I feel.


Only 7 more pounds to get to my first goal weight.  Then 20 more and I will be happy at 230.


Wish me luck!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment